Our handmade Artisan soap are always made in small batches, hand poured in Chicago where every soap is made with love. We take pride on each bar of soap and we make sure each one is inspected before it can be packaged up and shipped to you.
Nourish and moisturize your thirsty skin with our whipped body butter.
A blend of 4 butters such as: cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter & kokum butter. Wonderfully fresh, delicately scented this body butter is loaded with the vitamins and antioxidants necessary for glowing, beautiful skin. It’s a treat for healthy skin and a safe moisturizer for sensitive skin, dry skin, and oily skin.
ABOUT THIS BODY BUTTER:
== Fragrance : White Tea & Ginger. It's a comforting mix of bergamot, lemon, lily, ginger, nutmeg, hyacinth, freesia, peony, and musk.
== Weight : Approx 8 oz. Actual weight may vary.
== To Use : Using dry hands, scoop up desired amount and lather all over the body after shower. Our Body butters does NOT include any preservatives, so please make sure you use DRY hands. Introducing water to the body butter may develop bacteria build up at a later time.
WANT TO SEE HOW WE MAKE OUR SOAPS?
Follow us on social media:
== Ingredients : Our whipped body butter is made with:
- Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
- Mango Butter
- Kokum BUtter
- Castor Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil & Essential/Fragrance Oils
These ingredients combine to create a body butter that moisturizes without leaving greasy residue. Each batch is made small to ensure every order is fresh.
Additional Ingredients: This jar is packed with moisturizing additives leaving your skin soft during this cold season, each jar has : Colloidal Oatmeal, Zinc Powder, Arrowroot Powder, Beeswax & Vitamin E.
* Colloidal oatmeal is an all-natural skin soothing solution for eczema, bug bites, sunburns, poison ivy and other itchy and other inflamed skin conditions. When applied topically, colloidal oatmeal works by attracting moisture to the skin and locking it in by forming a protective barrier.
* Zinc Oxide Powder = When applied topically, Zinc Oxide remains on the skin’s surface, forming a coating that functions as a protective agent, notably against the harmful effects of UV radiation and environmental irritants. This makes it an ideal additive to skin care products, such as lotions, creams, and ointments, especially those meant for application before exposure to the elements as well as those meant to soothe or prevent itching, infections, and skin damage.
It keeps the skin hydrated and slows the appearance of the signs of aging by contributing moisture; however, it helps balance both the skin’s oil production, which prevents the skin from appearing shiny. Additionally, it reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, enhances collagen synthesis as well as the regeneration of connective tissue, and it balances the skin tone, which evens out pigmentation.
*** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
- During the summer months, our body butters WILL melt, this is a natural reaction since our products are all natural, so if you are ordering during the summer months or even if you live in a hot area now, i suggest not leaving your package unattended. We do recommend having your package in a shaded area where your package will not be in direct sunlight.
- If this does happen, shake the jar gently and put it in the fridge for at least 30 - 45 mins until it becomes solid again. The consistency may change if this does happen, but will still have all the wonderful benefits to your skin. Place your body butters in room temperature and not directly under the sun.
- We also suggest not using "damp" or "wet" hands when dipping into the body butters. Our products are all natural and preservative free. Dipping wet hands into the body butters will cause bacteria buildup and will go bad over time.
*Please be advised that we are NOT making any claims on our products, these descriptions are for information purposes only. Please consult a medical professional if treating a skin disease.
Please note: All HOME DECOR item is NOT available for shipping. It is only available for LOCAL-PICK UP.
Orders are shipped within 3-5 business days depending on when you place your order. We now have a flat rate shipping of $8 for orders above $15 no matter how much you order.
Our Body Butters will include a cold pack during shipment during the summer months to avoid the body butters from melting. But melting is expected since these are made with natural butters. Pop it back in the freezer and it should be solid within a few hours. Rest assured this will NOT affect the quality of the body butter.
Live within Chicagoland area? Want to save on shipping?
Use Code: LOCALPICKUP upon checkout to pick up your items at Prestige Creative Markets in Bartlett, IL.
Click HERE for more info.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR ITEMS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR OFFER REFUNDS. BUT IF YOU EXPERIENCE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR ORDER PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO RESOLVE IT.
BUY 5 SOAPS & GET A FREE SOAP DISH
Make sure to add the soap dish in your cart
Discount automatically applied at checkout.
Check out our soap dish made from beech wood: